Interns, we want you!
After fierce campaign during general election, 222 Members of Parliament are elected to serve the people.
What exactly does an MP do? How do they juggle between their duties in Parliament, policy-making, serving constituents and attending to political party affairs?
If you are curious to know what goes on behind the scenes in the MP’s office, if you have a passion to serve the rakyat and be part of the exciting task of nation-building, join our internship program with Kluang MP, Liew Chin Tong.
Kuala Lumpur office
· Assisting in categorizing parliamentary replies, statute papers and bills for archives
· Researching materials for drafting press statement, policy research paper and official letters
· Participating in policy discussion and others
Kluang constituency office
· Assisting in constituency work, e.g receive complaints from voters
· Helping to organize the Kluang festival
· Photographing/Video-recording for Kluang festival
· Community engagement
· Helping out in other elected representative in Johor
· Aged between 18-30 (students, fresh grads or young working adults)
· Able to commit on a full-time basis, between a month and 6 months.
· While the selection is based on academic results and experience, attitude is our most important criteria. We are looking for passion and purpose.
Note for application
· Send your resume to email@example.com
· State your area of interest (e.g policy research, parliamentary archive, constituency work)
· Availability and start date
· Stipend will be provided
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Think you’re up to the task? Apply today.