Perak UMNO seats
A reader sent me this which I have yet to have time to verify. And, majority vote is a meaningless figure without overall statistics like turnout rate, total number of voters etc.
But I think the following details explain why I say we should fight it on.
1. Rungkup in Bagan Datok: UMNO won by 454
2. Sungai Manikin P. Salak Umno won by 1,374
3. Kampong Gajah, P. Salak Umno won by 1,415
4. Ayer Kuning in Tapah – Umno won by 3,252.
5. Tualang Sekah in Kampar – Umno won by 1,500.
6. Sungai Rapat. Umno won by 636.
7. Belanja in Parit. Pas lost by over 1,800
8. Pengkalan Baru. Umno won by 14 votes only.
9. Bukit Chandaran in Kuala Kangsar. Umno won by 1,600 votes.
10. Manong in K. Kangsar. Umno won by 749.
11. Manjoi in Tampun. Umno won by 348 votes.
12. Lintang in Sungai Siput. Umno won by 1,376
13. Chenderoh in Padang Rengas – Umno won by 1,749 votes (4,771 in 2004).
14. Kamuting in Taiping. Umno won by 555 votes
15. Trong in Bukit Gantang – Umno won by 916 votes.
16. Alor Bongus in Bagan Serai. Umno won the DUN by 95 votes
17. Selama in Larut. Umno won by 355 votes.
18. Kubu Gajah in Larut. Umno won by 66 votes